Leeds Tequila Festival 2022
- Date & Time
- , –
- Age Restriction
Rolling Social Events is now set to showcase another fantastic category of spirits, spearheaded by… Tequila!
Tequila and other Mexican spirits such as Mezcal have never been more available than they have today. Whether you have just discovered the world of agave or simply enjoy a delicious margarita, there will be something for all levels of interest.
Tequila and other Mexican spirits such as Mezcal have never been more accessible than they have today. Whether you have just discovered the world of agave or simply enjoy a delicious margarita, there will be something for all levels of interest.
We are bringing together some of the most exciting Mexican brands and their ambassadors to give you insight into these excellent liquids. Some of the fantastic brands involved in the festival are:
Gem & Bolt
PLUS MANY MORE TBA
The Tetley is our venue, an iconic building turned into a contemporary art and event space.
Included in your ticket will be:
- All Tequila and agave spirits sampling – including over 40 different brands. A wide range of tequilas, mezcals and other Mexican liquids
- The Monin and Ocho Mixing Room – offers a chance to play around with different flavours and sodas to create your own style of Margarita or Paloma
- The Board Room – hosting a series of interactive discussions about the category
- DJs and entertainment
- You will also have access to….
- The Latitude bottle shop – selling exclusive and rare products to take home
- The Tetley bar – featuring discounted Ocho tequila cocktails such as the Paloma and Margarita alongside an accessible selection of beers and wines
The Neon Cactus taco stand to keep you going for the evening – serving up meat and vegan options all night long!
You can find accessibility, travel and parking information here.